Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit a Compliance Administrator for full time employment in Larnaca.
Corporate Administrator / Compliance support
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day operation of the corporate department
- Communication with clients and preparation of corporate / legal documents
- Ensure compliance with AML Law and KYC procedures
- Maintaining the AML monitoring program
Qualifications and Experience requirements
- At least 2 years previous experience in a Corporate department or in a Compliance department
- Computer literate
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with the clients and management
- Self-motivated and carer driven
- Fluency in English and Greek (written and verbal)
Generous remuneration package will be offered to the right applicants according to qualifications and experience.
Application will be treated in the strictest of confidence and should include a full CV.
Interested applicants can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org