Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an Accountant for full time employment in Larnaca.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Handling the Accounting and VAT duties for a number of active companies
- Preparing the relevant files for the annual audit and liaising with external auditors
- Completing bank reconciliations and payments as required
- Supporting Management with the preparation of various financial reports
- Any other adhoc projects required by Management
Key Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years relevant working experience
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance considered an advantage, but not essential
- Holder of any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI etc) is considered an advantage
- School Leaving Certificate
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek language
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc)
- Be able to work perfectly on Accounting software (E-SOFT)
- Commercial focus to understand clients’ issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.