Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant, a Business Development Officer and a Real Estate and Corporate Lawyer for full time employment in Larnaca.
Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant for full time employment in Larnaca
- Handling the Accounting and VAT duties for a number of active companies within the group from the beginning to completion
- Preparing the relevant files for the annual audit and liaising with external auditors
- Completing bank reconciliations and payments as required
- Supporting Management with the preparation of various financial reports
- Any other adhoc accounting-related projects required by Management
- Minimum 3+ years relevant working experience
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance considered an advantage, but not essential
- Holder of any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI etc) is considered an advantage
- School Leaving Certificate
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek language
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc)
- Be able to work perfectly on Accounting software (E-SOFT)
- Commercial focus to understand clients’ issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Officer
Avant management is seeking to employ a Business Development Officer to closely work with the Management team aiming to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales
- Identify and develop relationships with potential clients and business introducers
- Follow up on business leads and opportunities
- Analyse customer feedback and adjust
- Communicate and give presentations of the Company’s marketing material
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities
- Organize business growth strategies
- Attend to business meetings
- Travel as needed
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field
- Sales and marketing oriented
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing environment
- Fluency in English language (additional language is a plus)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title.
Real Estate and Corporate Lawyer
Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit a Real Estate and Corporate Lawyer for full time employment in Larnaca.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Negotiation, Drafting and Preparation of Sales Agreements, Power of Attorneys, Share Purchase Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Lease Agreements etc.
- Good knowledge of legislation and regulations in relation to real estate transactions
- Handling procedures with Tax Department, Land Registry, District Office and other authorities
- Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation / acceptance letters, instruments of transfers etc.)
- Liaising with the clients and other professional bodies involved in a real estate transaction
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents
- University degree
- 2+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures
- Computer Literate
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.