C.T Avant Management Services Ltd, on behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator for full time employment in Larnaca
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Preparation of corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation / acceptance letters, instruments of transfers etc).
- Handle the day-to-day affairs of the companies
- Liaising with the clients and dealing with daily queries.
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Assist with KYC and AML
- Document flow including dispatch of documents via international/local couriers.
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned.
- University degree
- 3+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department.
- Proficient in English (written & spoken).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures
- Computer Literate.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.