Avant Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced and hard-working Senior Corporate Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking and overseeing the formation, administration and dissolution of companies registered in Cyprus and offshore jurisdictions
- Drafting and reviewing Memorandum and Articles of Association and effecting amendments thereto
- Reviewing and processing of KYC documentation and handling necessary AML reviews
- Reviewing and drafting of relevant minutes and resolutions, Power of Attorneys and all other corporate documents
- Responding to the requests of registered agents of companies in foreign jurisdictions in relation to the due diligence of the clients
- Reviewing and drafting commercial and legal agreements
- Having direct communication with clients and banks as well as attending of necessary meetings
- Bank Account Openings: Preparation, submission and liaising with banks (both local and international) from application to account opening stage as well as handling ongoing bank reviews
Qualifications and Experience requirements
- At least 5 years previous experience in corporate environment
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal framework regulating or relating to Cyprus companies, Anti Money Laundering Regulations and the Provision of Administrative Services.
- Computer skills
- Excellent administrative and time management skills
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with the clients and management
- Self-motivated, career driven team player
- Good command of the Greek and English language
- Generous remuneration package will be offered to the suitable applicants according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.